- Control Plane information is not available for Dual-Mode A-LH devices (Registration, Deregistration, and Clear Registration events will not appear on the Online and Scheduled Device Traffic Detail Reports).
- The daily scheduled report generation will start at midnight GMT. The device details captured in these reports will be correct up to the last hour.
- Scheduled reports that contain more than 1 million records in the output file will not be viewable through Microsoft Excel. Excel will not be able to handle a file of this size and will tell you that “the file cannot be loaded.”
- Cost reports will be run after the End of Day (EOD) rating process. Therefore, the cost details captured in these reports will be correct up to midnight GMT.
- The EOD job takes variable time depending on the volume of traffic. Also, the time
increases towards the end of the month therefore the report generation time will vary. The
report generation will start 15 minutes after the EOD rating process.
- For example: A Traffic Cost Summary Report is scheduled to run daily. On 6/10 the EOD rating process completes at 04:00 GMT. The report generating will start at 04:15 GMT and will reflect the results of the last EOD.
- If the EOD rating process fails and is fixed the next day, then the cost data will not be available for cost reports. The scheduled report will still run but the email will contain a note indicating that the report may not be accurate.
- It may take up to 60 minutes before new devices or recent changes are reflected in reports.
- Since the data in device reports output could be up to 60 minutes old, navigating from the Devices tab and Dashboard tab to the Reports tab and vice versa may result in an error if the device was provisioned or canceled within the last hour. In this case, an error message will notify the user that information may not be accessible if the device was provisioned or canceled within the last 60 minutes.
- For reports based on device data, it may take several hours after device usage occurs before it is reflected in data usage reports. For Dual-Mode A-LH, it may take up to 9 hours. For all other products, it may take up to 4 hours.
Report Limitations (New Portal)
Have more questions? Submit a request