The Manage Alerts page enables you to view and manage all of your alerts.
In this article:
For instructions on how to create an alert, see Create New Alert.
View the Alert Details
AerPort provides a description of each alert. To view the alert details, click the plus (+) icon next to the alert. The alert expands and displays the following information:
- Description: Provides a description of the alert.
- Entire Account/Specific Device: Identifies the entire account or a specific device.
- Packet Threshold: Provides the amount of generated data from the device and indicates if a packet exceeds the threshold.
- Actions: Describes the method of the alert (e.g. email).
Edit an Alert
You can easily edit an alert at any time.
- Locate the alert you want to edit.
- Click the alert's Edit button, as shown below. Aerport displays a pop-up window to edit the alert.
- Modify the alert preferences as needed. For full descriptions of the alert
preferences, see Create New Alert.
Note: You cannot change the Alert Type for existing alert profiles.
- Click Save to save the alert. Your changes become effective immediately.
Delete an Alert
- Locate the alert you want to delete.
- Click the alert's Delete button, as shown below. The portal asks for confirmation before permanently deleting the alert from your account.
- Click Yes, Delete to confirm the deletion. The deletion takes effect immediately.