This article includes one use case for alerts in your account. For additional examples, see Alert Examples.
This use case describes an alert set to notify the account owner when a device has been de-registered for 30 minutes. The list below outlines each step of the alert process for the de-registration alert:
- The device de-registers at 10:45 AM.
- The device does not register again until 12:30 PM.
- Per the de-registration alert's specifications, an alert is generated at 11:15 AM.
- Alerts are analyzed at the beginning of each hour, therefore an alert email is sent to the user at 12:00 PM.
- The alert creation time in the notification is set to the user-specified trigger time (30 minutes after de-registration). In this case, the alert creation time appears as 11:15 AM.