The Account Details page displays your account information, including general information, products, rate plans, and service profiles.
In this page:
The Account Details screen is a read-only page with important information about devices, rate plans, and profiles in your account.
To view the Account Details page:
- Log into the Aerport Portal.
- In the navigation menu, hover over Account and select Account Details to
open the Account Details page.
The General Information table displays a list of the following properties and their values:
- Account Status: Status of your account.
- Billable: Whether the account can be billed.
- Package: Package purchased for the account.
- Maximum Allowed Scheduled Reports: Number of reports the account owner can schedule.
The Products table displays a list of all devices in your account. The table includes the following headings:
- ID: Identification number of the product.
- Name: Name of the product.
- Technologies: Type of technology used by the device.
Note: eSIMs are devices with two profiles and may use two technologies. For an example, see Global eSIM in the screenshot below.
The Rate Plans table displays a list of rate plans in your account with the following headings:
- Label: Rate plan label.
- Name: Rate plan name.
- Product: Type of device associated with the rate plan.