You can submit a ticket to Aeris support if you have a request/issue with the portal. This article outlines how to create, view and update tickets.
In this article:
Create a Support Ticket
To create a support ticket:
- In the navigation menu, hover over Help and click Create Support Ticket. This opens the Submit a request screen.
- Select an issue from the drop-down menu. This loads the remainder of the request form.
- Populate the form fields with as much detail as possible, to ensure that the support
team can fully understand your issue.
Note: Different form fields appear depending on the selected issue.
- Once the form is complete, click Submit to submit the ticket.
View and Update your Ticket
To view recent activity on a ticket or update a ticket with additional details:
- Navigate to the Zendesk support portal. The dashboard will be displayed.
- Select the ticket to open the ticket details.