If your SIM card/Device is not able to establish a data session or not able to register with the network, please perform the following steps.
- Ensure the SIM is inserted into the device correctly.
- Ensure that your device is correctly configured and authorized, i.e. not SIM-locked, verify that the APN has been correctly set up.
- Ensure that the device is powered ON and it is not in radio-off mode, e.g. airplane or sleep mode.
- Ensure that the device is in coverage; Check the coverage on the Coverage Map. There should be bars in the signal indicator.
- After completing the above steps, please power-cycle the device or reboot the device.
After completing above steps, check the following in AerPort:
- Is the device provisioned and programmed with the same APN that shows in AerPort?
- Is there an active service profile and rate plan associated with the account?
If after going through these stops you still experience a problem please submit a request for help.