If you are an Admin user of you can change roles of the existing users to grant or remove access to certain resources available in the portal. For example, if you want to change a users role from Accountant to Technical you can do the following.
- Login to the Portal.
- Click the User Account icon from the top-right corner of the portal.
- Select the Manage users option from the drop-down menu.
- The Manage Users screen appears, which displays the existing user's list and also the search field to filter the user's list.
- Optionally, filter the user's list by defining the related text in the Search for the user's text box.
- Click the drop-down in the Role column of the appropriate user.
- Select the appropriate role(s) for the user.
- Click anywhere on the blank area of the screen to save the updated role details.
- The portal displays a success message on the screen and sends a notification email to the registered email Id of the portal admin.