When a device has experienced a data connectivity issue and stopped transmitting and receiving data, try these steps below before opening a support ticket:
- Verify the signal strength on the device.
- Verify if the device has been registered on the AerPort portal.
- Try to send the "Test" MT- SMS from the AerPort portal and check it has been delivered or not. If it hasn't delivered successfully, make a note of the error message.
- Try to reboot or power cycle the device.
- If the issue still hasn't been resolved, please open a support ticket for further troubleshooting. Email at email@example.com