The landing screen for the devices tab is the In use sub-tab which shows you a list of all current devices. The STATUS column shows that these devices are in a provisioned, billed, or suspended state. Canceled devices are not displayed, by default, but you can select to view canceled devices by selecting Canceled from the Filter drop-down.
To read more about devices states, click here.
This screen provides you with the ability to perform the following tasks:
- Filter devices and select the columns to display on the screen.
- Edit a device (change the current status of your device, change the rate plan, add custom attributes, or apply a traffic policy).
- Edit many devices at once by performing a bulk change.
- Select multiple devices to load on a report.
- Export device data to a CSV file.
The following video introduces the concept of single and bulk device operations.