To provision multiple devices in a single request, begin by selecting the Multiple devices option. You will then need to upload a data file containing a list of all devices to be provisioned.
- The file must be a text file, although any file name extension containing a single device ID per line can be used.
- To provision multiple Global SIM devices, the file must contain one ICCID per line.
- To provision multiple LTE devices, the file must contain one ICCID per line.
- To provision multiple CDMA devices, the file must contain one MEID per line or one ESN per line.
- To provision multiple Global eSIM devices, the file must contain one EID per line.
- If you are providing the ESN for each device, it must be in decimal format.
- The file can contain up to 10,000 devices. Use the Choose File button to locate and
upload your file to AerPort.
After uploading your file, define the remaining fields on this screen as you would do for a single device provision. Attributes entered on this screen will be applied to each device in the bulk provision.
For a description of these fields, see Provision a Single Device.
Once you have specified each field, click the Provision button.