As a portal user, it your responsibility to keep your password safe and confidential. Therefore, it is recommended to change your password at regular intervals to ensure confidentiality.
Follow these steps to change your password.
- Login to AerPort.
- Click the User Account icon from top-right corner of the menu bar.
- Select your <Profile Name> option from the drop-down menu.
The user information appears on the screen.
- Click the Create new password button.
- Specify your old password to verify your identity.
- Specify a new password and verify the new password.
- Click Apply.
The portal performs the necessary validations and displays a success message on the screen. The portal also sends a notification email to your registered email address.