Admin users can delete the user accounts of other existing users associated with your account.
Follow these steps to delete a user account.
- Login to AerPort.
- Click the User Account icon from top-right corner of the
- Select the Manage Users option from the drop-down menu.
- The Manage Users screen appears displaying existing users and a search field to filter the user list.
- Optionally, filter the user list by typing the text you want to search for in the Search for users text box.
- Click the Delete icon from the Actions column of the user you want to delete. The portal asks you to confirm before deleting the user.
- Click Yes to confirm or No to return to the user list.
The portal displays a success message on the screen and sends a notification email to the registered email address of the portal admin.