Admin users of the portal can delete the user accounts of other existing users associated with your account.
Follow these steps to delete a user account:
- Login to AerPort.
- Click the User Account icon from top-right corner of the portal.
- Select the Manage Users option from the drop-down menu.
The Manage Users screen appears displaying existing users and a
search field to filter the user list.
- Optionally, filter the user list by typing the text you want to filter in the Manage users text box.
- Click the Delete icon from the Actions column of the user you want
to delete. The portal asks you to confirm before executing the delete process.
- Click Yes to confirm or No to return to the user list.
The portal displays a success message on the screen and sends a notification email to the registered email ID of the portal admin.