The sections below provide information on how to use the enhanced support ticket platform introduced on 10/19/2016. For information regarding how we have migrated from the old support ticket platform, see our FAQs.
To create or access support tickets, select Create Support Ticket in the Help menu.
You will be directed to the following Support Ticket Management portal:
- Return to portal- Click on this link to return to the AerPort Device Management portal.
- Submit a request- Click on this link to create a new support ticket. See the Submit a new support ticket section for more information.
- My requests- This tab displays a list of support tickets that you have submitted along with its current status. This list is displayed by default. You can click on an individual ticket to view recent activity or update it with a comment. See the Viewing and updating your tickets section for more information.
- Requests I'm CC'd on- Click on this tab to view support tickets that you have been CC'd on by other users. If you are CC'd on a request you also have the ability to view its current status, see any recent activity, or update the ticket with a comment.
- Organization requests - Click on this tab to view support tickets that have been submitted by other users in your organization. When other users in your organization submit a request you also have the ability view its current status, see any recent activity, or update the ticket with a comment.