Admin users can modify the roles of existing users associated with your account. For example, an Admin can add the role of Accountant to a user who already has the Technical role.
Follow these steps to modify a user account:
- Login to AerPort.
- Click the User Account icon from top-right corner of the portal.
- Select the Manage Users option from the drop-down menu.
The Manage Users screen appears displaying existing users and a
search field to filter the user list.
- Optionally, filter the user list by typing the text you want to filter in the Manage users text box.
- Click the drop-down in the Role column of the appropriate
- Select role(s) for the user.
- Click anywhere on the blank area of the screen to save the updated
The portal displays a success message on the screen and sends a notification email to the registered email ID of the portal admin.