Admin users can view all active and pending users in their account, and modify the roles of existing users. For example, an Admin can add the role of Accountant to a user who already has the Technical role.
Follow these steps to view and modify user accounts:
- Login to AerPort.
- Click the User Account icon from top-right corner of the menu bar.
- Select the Manage Users option from the drop-down menu.
- The Manage Users screen appears displaying the list of ACTIVE USERS by default.
Names are blurred for privacy in the image below.Note: You can click PENDING USERS to see a list of users that have been sent an invitation to create an account.
- Optionally, filter the user list by typing the text you want to search for in the Search for users text box.
- Click the user's name to view additional information about this user, such as the account they are assigned to.
- To modify a user's role, click the drop-down in the Role column of the user.
- Select one or more role(s) for the user.
- Click anywhere on the blank area of the screen to save the updated role details.
The portal displays a success message on the screen and sends a notification email to the registered email address of the portal admin.