This article provides links to topics containing videos to help you get up-to-speed with AerPort and provision your devices quickly.
- In some cases, the AerPort user interface will look different on your screen because there have been updates, but the functionality is the same.
- To view a video in fullscreen mode, click the triple dot icon on the control bar of the video. Select Download, then double-click the downloaded file to open it. Alternatively, while the video is playing in your browser, you can right-click it and select Open Video in New Tab. Then switch to that tab and play the video, where you will have the option to expand to fullscreen.
- Access AerPort for the First Time (Videos contain information on your AerPort invitation and managing users)
- Verify AerPort Account
- Verify SIM Inventory
- Activate SIMs
- Configure the Access Point Name (APN) (Contains five videos on various aspects of APNs)
- Verify Services (Contains four videos on different aspects of SMS, data, and voice services)
Managing Your SIMs
- Device Management (Videos contain information on single and bulk SIM operations)
- Device Filters and Column Selections (Videos contain information on device lists and advanced search)
- Edit a Single Device
- Edit Multiple Devices
- Device Details (Video contains information on device attributes, daily usage, device actions, and viewing activity)
Monitoring and Reporting on Your Device Usage
- Online Reports (Video contains information on creating a report and report preview)
- Scheduled Reports (Video contains information on creating a report template, email recipients, and receiving reports)
- Alerts (Video contains information on all aspects of creating and managing alerts)
- Analytics - Billing (Video contains information on billing, generating a billing report, and downloading a report)
- Analytics - Usage (Video contains information on usage, generating a usage report, and downloading the report)
Billing Reports and Invoices