The Aeris Security Center is a capability that you can add to your connectivity subscription. The Security Center provides a dashboard and capabilities regarding “network detection and response” to provide visibility and insights into your IoT deployment.
Security vulnerabilities in IoT devices can cause serious damage to finances, company brand, and even physical safety. Aeris addresses potential vulnerabilities in your IoT devices through the Security Center. This includes the ability to:
- Continuously monitor network activity and security-relevant metrics.
- Synthesize insights into IoT interactions.
- Aggregate & establish baselines based on past data.
- Highlight anomalies that may warrant additional action.
- Evaluate customer deployments for compliance with security standards and best practices.
The Recent Alarms bar lists the total number of alarms over the selected time period by type. To view a filtered list of alarms, click an alarm type. This brings you to the filtered list of alarms on the Alarms screen.
To change the time period, click the drop-down menu at the top of the screen. The following time periods are available:
- View Last 24 Hours
- View Last 7 Days
- View Last 14 Days
- View Last 30 Days
Note: The default time period is View Last 7 Days.
The Security dashboard displays four Potential Indicators of Compromise (IOC). Click for information on each item.
Note: Items are grayed out if your account does not have this capability enabled.