The Security Center feature is a capability that you can add to your connectivity subscription. The Security Center is a collection of capabilities around “network detection and response” to provide visibility and insights into IoT deployments.
Security vulnerabilities in IoT devices can cause serious damage to finances, company brand, and even compromise physical safety. Aeris addresses potential vulnerabilities in your IoT devices through the Security Center. This includes the ability to:
- Continuously monitor network activity and security-relevant metrics.
- Synthesize insights into IoT interactions.
- Aggregate & establish baselines based on past data.
- Highlight anomalies that may warrant additional action.
- Evaluate customer deployments for compliance with security standards and best practices.
The Security Center displays the Security Risk Score (SRS), which is an overall quantitative measure of the security of the device fleet, expressed as a percentage from 0 to 100%. In addition to the SRS, the Security Center shows four Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and the Security Risk Score (SRS). Click for information on each item.